Its been a beautiful weekend around here so far! I love waking up on a Sunday knowing that I still have another day off! We’ve been playing outside, going to the playground, visiting great-grandmothers, taking naps and all sorts of stuff. While my bubbaloo is asleep I figured I’d hop on the GTKY bandwagon.
GTKY = Getting to Know You
Getting to Know You = Sunday blog hop hosted by Keely at MannLand5.
1. Have you ever snooped around someone else’s house? Not that I ever remember. I wouldn’t want people getting all up in my business, so why would I do it to them?
2. Can guys and girls be friends? ( thanks Jen!) Absolutely!
3. Can you curl your tongue? Yes, but only in a loop. None of that crazy clover-shaped curly stuff.
4. Have you ever stolen anything? Not intentionally. Once, while in a store getting some essentials, I did later find a stick of deodorant in my purse. My only explanation is that my purse was down in the big part of the carriage since Collin was sitting in the top part and as I tossed stuff back there the deodorant landed in it.
5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text? Phone. I don’t mind texting but if the messages start getting long I am so over it.
6. Memorial Day plans? My mother wants to take Collin to a local amusement park! I can’t wait to go myself, it should be a nice day for it!
7. What do you do to relax? Read. A lot.
8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom? I don’t go out of my way to do anything. We’ve celebrated at parades in the past. I’ve held Memorial Day concerts with my students before. Those were always emotional.
There ya have it. I hope you are all enjoying your weekends!