By PDGACO payday loans
Subscribe by email
My Photography Company:
Daily Archives: April 7, 2010
Spring is in the air and flowers are in bloom.
One of those amazing days! We’re off to an amazing week, actually. I have been working on little things here and there and haven’t had much time to myself, so I’m going to be random tonight because I’m not sure I have the ability to put together a whole cohesive post.
- I am home this week, not working at all, because Collin’s day care provider is on vacation. We have had so much fun, I can’t even believe that I don’t get to do this with him all the time. Yesterday it was absolutely gorgeous out. We spent a couple hours at the park together with just a couple other little kids. We went on the slides, swings, monkey bars – you name it, we tried it. Then we came home and had lunch and Collin took a four hour nap! Marathon! It was crazy. Brian got home from work and C was still sleeping and he couldn’t believe it. He woke up very shortly after that, though, so we were able to get in a walk just before it started sprinkling. Today we played outside in the morning, went for a walk, then came home and played inside. The clouds rolled in quickly and by the time he went down for a nap it was raining.
- I have cleaned today like I haven’t cleaned in a long time. I am going to be babysitting two kids from Collin’s daycare tomorrow and Thursday, so I wanted to tidy up so I didn’t have to worry about making time to do it during the day. We are going to have fun! Tomorrow it is supposed to get to 83 degrees!
- Have you seen this video circulating Facebook? I suppose you might not have if you aren’t from NH or New England, but its hilarious. Its called Granite State of Mind
- Our anniversary is next week. We were talking about going away next weekend, we even have a babysitter already, but we haven’t booked anything. I’m starting to worry it isn’t going to happen at all.
- Red Sox won the home opener! Against the Yankees! Yessssss. Go Sox!
- Collin started saying “mine” today. It is cute, but I feel like that is one word that might get old fast. Lol. He also says “one more” which is totally adorable. He completely gets what it means too. When we were at the park yesterday I told him “One more slide then we have to go” and he went down one more time and headed right for the exit. Smart boy!
- I have this nagging feeling that there is something I need to do, or something I should have done, and I don’t know what that is, and its driving me crazy.
- My bloggy buddy Raising Z (and Lil’ C) posted about Ultimate Blog Party today on her blog and I had to join in once I read about it. Honestly, I’ve seen this little button all over, but never took the time to click. Now I’m excited for Friday. So, please come back Friday for my Party Post. It will be fun!
- I sort-of forgot about twitter. I will try again, though, and hopefully be better at it. Click here to follow me! I’d love some more twitter friends!
Have a great night, friends!
One week down, eight to go, or so that is the theory. For those of you who have not read it, I am following the Couch to 5K program and plan to run my very first ever 5k in June. It will be great, I’m sure, but for now I’ve got to keep focused.
My first week went by without a problem. The time it takes to do the running/walking sessions flies by for me because I spend most of it doing the math for when I should start running or walking again. Thats great as far as I’m concerned – a little math review never hurts, haha!
I’m onto week two and going strong. Yesterday I completed the next step in the jogging and running program then I proceeded to use our weight set for the first time. It felt great to work on my arms a little bit.
Today I have not done any jogging but I did go for a walk with my son, so at least I got some exercise in.
Only 65 days to go!