Friday. Typically I’d be beaming, doing a little happy dance, and sharing my pure elation in the fact that today is Friday, but I am not, because Friday simply indicates the very near ending to a week long vacation. Today is supposed to be absolutely beautiful, as is the rest of the weekend, so that makes me feel a little bit better, but today and tomorrow I’m rather busy, so I can feel the time slipping away already. I am hoping for a really great family day Sunday, since we have no plans, but we’ll see how that goes.
Anyway. Onto the Friday fun. This week, once again, I am participating in Mama M’s 5QF and Friday Fill-Ins, both of which give you all a little more of asneak peek into my life. You should join in too – just answer the questions or fill in the blanks and link up! Enjoy
1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
No way. I’m done with that. In fact, just this week I got the official FB invite for my 10 year reunion and I’m probably not going to that either. It wasn’t an absolutely nightmarish experience for me, but nothing is making me want to revisit either.
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying “more wishes”.)
I would wish for enough money to pay off all my bills and take an amazing two week vacation, so I can come home and start fresh and feel refreshed. And then I’d wish for a brand new house, built to my specifications, so we can keep the one we have now and rent it out.
3. What kids show do you secretly like?
There are a couple. Lol. Little Einsteins and Super Why are good, if I’m being honest.
4. What is your beverage of choice?
Flavored water, followed closely by diet coke or diet pepsi.
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
I am currently working on being more fit. I have been doing my best to make good eating decisions, but am truly focusing on exercise and running. I am entered in a 5k in June and am right on track to be successful with that!
1. I was thinking that there are only 68 days left until we go to Disney!
2. I was subbing last week and I left my book at home, ugh!
3. Why can’t it just be summer already?!
4. My friend who is getting married in Hawaii was in my thoughts today.
5. One of my father’s favorite sayings was ?.
6. Exhaustion?! I haven’t slept well this week–I know that feeling!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner with friends, tomorrow my plans include taking lots of pictures and Sunday, I want to go to the beach!